Sunday 4 October 2009

More digital SLR


One of my housemates opened up her piano today, and i just had to use it :) i decided to use it as an opportunity to experiment with depth and aperture, and then used photoshop to change the images to black and white, and also tweek the contrast.

over all i was pleased with these shots, since there very different to my normal style, and hope to experiment with this again using my film camera..

But mainly im happy with these images because it is the first time i'd successfully used the manual settings on my SLR, and in a difficult environment due to the lack of light, making it more challenging.

Although it took me alot of attempts to get the image light, i eventually tackled it by turning the aperture high, and a very high ISO.

Next i hope to try this on my film SLR as a challenge for myself.










No comments: